We understand the importance of security of your data and perform measures to ensure privacy of your data both when it is processed and stored.
WHY DO WE COLLECT, PROCESS AND STORE YOUR DATA?
- SO THAT OUR SPECIALISTS MIGHT CONTACT YOU IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU INFORMATION AND RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTIONS
- IN ORDER TO CONCLUDE A COOPERATION CONTRACT WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE EXPRESSED A WISH TO COOPERATE WITH US
- IN ORDER TO EXECUTE YOUR ORDER
- IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH AN OPPORTUNITY TO ASSESS OUR COOPERATION WITH US
- IN ORDER FOR US TO MAINTAIN AN EFFECTIVE CUSTOMER DATABASE AND YOU WOULD NOT NEED TO PROVIDE US VARIOUS INFORMATION REPEATEDLY
- IN ORDER TO OFFER EVER MORE USEFUL SERVICES, WHILE ANALYSING OUR CUSTOMERS AND THEIR WISHES AND HISTORY OF ORDERS
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA AND WHO PROCESSES IT?
LINEARIS IS YOUR DATA CONTROLLER. LINEARIS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SECURE COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF ALL THE DATA SUBMITTED BY YOU. WHENEVER YOU HAVE A QUESTION IN RELATION TO YOUR DATA PLEASE CONTACT US by e-mail: email@example.com.
Only duly assigned and authorised employees and data processors may access your data (using their ID access for the respective systems) and process the data within the limits of their authorisation to the scope necessary for drafting and executing orders, invoicing, and sorting data bases.
WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE COLLECT AND STORE?
- YOUR NAME AND SURNAME
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- PAYMENT DETAILS
- HISTORY OF ORDERS
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
IN OUR SYSTEM – AS LONG AS YOU PERMIT US TO STORE IT
CONTRACTS AND ACCOUNTING DOCUMENTS – FOR THE PERIOD STIPULATED IN THE LAWS OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT ALREADY SUBMITTED DATA?
WHENEVER YOU HAVE A QUESTION IN RELATION TO YOUR DATA PLEASE CONTACT US by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. BY SENDING YOUR CHANGED DATA TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS, IT WILL BE SAVED IN THE SYSTEM.
IF YOU WISH YOUR DATA TO BE DELETED FROM OUR SYSTEM PLEASE NOTIFY US BY EMAIL (email@example.com)
What is a cookie?
Cookies operate as memory of a particular home page, permitting it to remember your computer when you visit the site again, including the ability of cookies to remember your settings or improve your user convenience. Additional information about cookies, their management and deletion you can find on the home page www.aboutcookies.org.
How to refuse from accepting cookies?
In most browsers you can specify that you do not wish to accept cookies at all, or only from a specific website. All current browsers permit to change the settings for accepting cookies. These settings are usually available in the options or preferences menu of a browser.
Cookies used on our home page: